Ten Ways to Raise Money for Quaker Hill School
...without spending any extra money!!
1. Clip Box Tops! Find box tops on products such as Pillsbury, Betty Crocker, Kleenex, Juicy Juice, Cheerios, Ziploc, and many more. Every time we send in a box top, the school gets 10 cents. And those 10 cents sure add up! Last year, our school earned $2200! Visit the BoxTops website for information and a list of participating products.
2. Clip Labels for Education! Find these labels on Campbell's soup, Pepperidge Farm, Post cereals, Dannon, Pop Secret, and more. Get more information at the Labels for Education website.
3. Sign up your Target Debit or Credit Card for their Take Charge of Education program. Visit the Target Take Charge of Education website to sign up and Target will give our school 1% of every purchase you make using your card.
4. Sign up your Stop & Shop rewards card for the Stop & Shop A+ School Rewards program. Every time you shop for groceries, our school earns. And at the end of the year, Stop & Shop sends us a check. It’s that easy!
5. Register your Shoprite card to collect eLabels for Education. No clipping involved! You can collect an eLabel on products in addition to clipping the traditional label so our school earns twice as fast!
6. By signing up your Big Y Savings Club Card, you can donate points to our school when you purchase items marked with an Education Express school bus logo. Use this Big Y Education Express Form to apply for a card if you don't have one, or if you already have a Savings Club Card, fill in the lower right part of the form to donate points to our school.
7. Collect MyCokeRewards on Coke products, Minute Maid, Powerade, Fresca, Dasani and more! When you enter your codes at the mycokerewards.com website, you can choose to donate them to our school so we can trade them in for supplies. If you'd rather not get an account and enter codes, drop them off in the Labels for Education hamper in the main office and we'll enter the codes for you.
8. If you make purchases online, you could be helping our school earn more. Simply access your online shopping sites through the Box Tops Marketplace. By first going to the Box Tops Marketplace website, you can click and shop such online sites as Land’s End, Toys R Us, Choice Hotels, Aeropostale, and many more.
9. When the fifth grade class does their gift card fundraiser in the fall, consider buying gift cards for yourself to use on your everyday purchases, in addition to buying them as gifts. Think of the places you shop regularly, like grocery and department stores, and buy gift cards you can use yourself. It doesn’t cost you more to shop with gift cards, but the school will get a percentage of the gift card amount.
10. If you are a Pfizer employee and you volunteer at any PTA events, please consider participating in the Pfizer Foundation Volunteer Program. If you volunteer your time at a PTA-sponsored school event, Pfizer may donate money to our school for things like classroom supplies and field trips! Check out the Pfizer Foundation Volunteer Program Form.