Clark Lane Middle School
· Indoor soccer is today in the field house.
· Attention 8th Graders! This is your final year at CLMS and from here you will move on to wonderful high school experiences. The yearbook committee wants your yearbook to be special for you, so we would like to to tell us a little about who you are as an 8th grader. Please check your school email and fill out the form that was sent from Ms. Barnes. These are due no later than Friday!!
· Attention all Gr. 7/ 8 Orchestra members! We have a combined rehearsal today during F period at 1:38. See you then.
· There will be a very important rehearsal this morning Period A for all band members who will be performing with the 8th Grade Band in the Winter Concert. The rehearsal will take place in Mr. Vallee's room.
· Unified Basketball applications are due this Friday, January 20th. Please return applications to the school counseling office. No late applications will be accepted.
· Only 20 seats left on our trip to Mt. Sunapee trip on Saturday, January 28! It is a winter wonderland in New Hampshire with Don’t miss this spectacular day on the slopes with your friends! Pick up your informational packet and permission slips in Mrs. Morgan's room in C100. First come – first serve!
· Box Top contest will run from Monday January 9th to Friday 27th. The winning homeroom will win a pizza party with cupcakes. All box Tops have to be turned in to the homeroom teachers to count.
· ATTENTION Swim Team members-You will be taking bus 45 to Waterford High School for your meet on Friday January 20th. If bus 45 fills, any remaining swim team members will take bus 32.
· Yearbooks are on sale now! Order off our web page or on order @ jostens.com